- ENTRY INCLUDES
- Swim cap, race number etc
- Accurately timed results for all except Kids Course entrants
- Post race refreshments
- Eligibility to win one of many valuable random draw prizes
- HOW TO ENTER
- On line – CLICK HERE until Thursday 24/12/16 at midnight
- By completing a hard copy entry form on event day. A late fee will apply
- The Aquathlons are the State Championships for Triathlon SA members. Triathlon SA members aged 16 years and older must enter the Large Course to be eligible for SA Aquathlon Champion awards. Members under 16 years must enter the Medium Course.
- Credit cards – can be used to pay for on line entries only
- Cheques & postal orders made payable to Event Strategies, & Cash can be used to pay for event day entries
- Discounts – Entry fee discounts are offered in support of TA members (please provide number).
- Refunds – Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds to entrants who do not compete or if adverse conditions result in the cancellation of any event
- Elite entrants – who placed in the top 5 last year are entitled to free entry provided they enter 10 days or more before online entries close to enable the timely distribution of press releases. Please contact the Race Director for a free entry code.