WARNING!! Make sure you read Information before you enter so you choose the right “Pain Challenge” (2, 4 or 6 Hour Ride) for your abilities.
Enter the Ride for Pain online up to Sunday 5 November 2017. After that, the only way to enter will be in person on Sunday 12 November at Registration.
The earlier you enter, the cheaper it is:
- Enter by Sun 5 November: Under 18 years = $40; 18 years and older = $50
- Enter after Sun 5 November at Registration on event day only: Under 18 years = $50; 18 years and older = $60
Are you a member of a cycling club or social group? If you have 4 or more members wanting to ride and save 10% on your entry fee, email Event Strategies with your club or group name and you will be sent a discount code to use when you enter online.
- The 2017 Ride for Pain experience.
- Souvenir photo. Portrait pics will be taken of all riders who want them at the finish line. You will be able to download them for FREE .
- Your achievement can be forever listed on the Ride for Pain Honour Roll
- True King and Queen of the Mountain – Age and Weight Adjusted Strava Challenge
- BBQ & stalls at the finish-FREE food and drink for all riders. Choose from sausages, meat or vegetarian pattie.
- Online maps:
- for you to view & plan
- downloadable gps files for your phone or device
- printable cue sheets
- Route marking and safety signage
- Water at specific locations on the course