WARNING!! Make sure you read Information before you enter so you choose the right “Pain Challenge” (2, 4 or 6 Hour Ride) for your abilities.
Enter the Ride for Pain online up to Sunday 13 November 2016. After that, the only way to enter will be in person on Sunday 20 November at Registration.
The earlier you enter, the cheaper it is:
- Enter before Sun 13 November: Under 18 years = $40; 18 years and older = $50
- Enter after Sun 13 November at Registration on event day only: Under 18 years = $50; 18 years and older = $60
Are you a member of a cycling club or social group? If you have 4 or more members wanting to ride and save 10% on your entry fee, email Event Strategies with your club or group name and you will be sent a discount code to use when you enter online.
- The 2016 Ride for Pain experience.
- Souvenir photo. Portrait pics will be taken of all riders who want them at the finish line. You will be able to download them for FREE .
- Your achievement can be forever listed on the Ride for Pain Honour Roll
- True King and Queen of the Mountain – Age and Weight Adjusted Strava Challenge
- BBQ & stalls at the finish-FREE food and drink for all riders. Choose from sausages, meat or vegetarian pattie.
- Online maps:
- for you to view & plan
- downloadable gps files for your phone or device
- printable cue sheets
- Route marking and safety signage
- Water at specific locations on the course