Until Sunday 21/10/18 at these prices, then only in person at Registration
Entry fees & minimum ages:
- Epic 205 Individuals – $190/person. 18 years.
- Epic 205 Relay Team – $200/team of 2-4 people. 14 years.
- Epic 109 – $120/person. 16 years.
- Epic 109 Relay Team – $100/team of 2 people. 12 years.
- Epic 64 – $75/person. 14 years.
- There is a $20 financial incentive to being organised and entering by the online entry closing date of Sunday 21 October. After this date, the only way to enter will be by CASH or CHEQUE at Registration on Friday 26 October at Wilpena Pound. If we have enough staff and you are rich enough we might be able to take your Emergency Late Entry on race day for an additional $50 “apology for being so disorganised” fee, but don’t rely on it – get organised and get your entry in early.
- You are strongly advised to have personal injury insurance.
- Presentation Ceremony Breakfast, Sunday 28/10/18 at Rawnsley Park’s Woolshed Restaurant – Cooked Breakfast on the deck from 8:30am-10:00am. Adults $25, Child U/12 $12.50 (pre-booked) or Adults $30, Child U/12 $15 (pay on day)
- The Flinders Ranges Outback Epic mountain bike race experience. We will provide the opportunity. It’s up to you to make the most of it.
- Flinders Ranges By Bike fees, normally $35 per person
- Water at specific locations on the course
- Live finish line results on the web with other splits uploaded within 24 hours
- Finish line refreshments